Comments

Weston-super-Mare
published by rockerjt9 - 1 day ago.

Splendid pictures of the Weston Worthies - looking forward to reading all about them...

RITCHIE
published by Richard Burnham - 2 days ago.

I've updated the main text to take account of our most recent research. Still many things I'd like to find out.

Mervyn Hugh Ernest THOMAS
published by Caroline Buckler - 4 days ago.

Thanks to Pat, who discovered my Uncle was born in Ayr in Scotland, and not WSM as I had thought, I now have his birth certificate.  I had been searching for 10 years and had started to think he had been adopted.

My Grandmother lived and died in 9 Edinburgh Place, WSM and I had no idea she had travelled with my Grandfather, who was an evangelist, originally from Pontypridd. I have found the house where he was born in Ayr, on googlemap.  Very excited!

Thanks

Caroline

Yatton St Mary The Virgin MIs Part 1
published by ACEdwards - 8 days ago.

Regarding Yatton graves when my mother Edith Edwards (nee Gallop) died 18 years ago I found that the funeral directors Keith C Britton of Yatton knew exactly where her parents were buried and where her grandparents are buried. Neither plot had gravestones.

Yatton St Mary The Virgin MIs Part 1
published by Graham Payne - 15 days ago.
Yes I would be very interested in making contact with them if you think they would be willing to allow us to publish their work on our site. I will contact you with my email details to pass on to them.\r\n\r\nThank you\r\n\r\nGraham

Yatton St Mary The Virgin MIs Part 1
published by RosieW - 16 days ago.
I notice that you have logged the memorial stones of Yatton, Graham, and you are getting nearer to Portbury. Not sure if you intend to photograph and log Portbury, but I can tell you that a couple from Portbury are already well into doing this for the Heritage Centre at Portbury church. Not only have they photographed/logged/cleaned up all the stones, but they have also uncovered many of the memorial stones which have been covered by years of autumn leaves, grass cuttings, soil movement and yew tree prickles!\r\nIf you do intend to photograph/log Portbury I can put you in touch with them. \r\n\r\nRosie. W.

Page 1 of 373 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10